Monday, October 24, 2011

Nursery Tour, Part Two

It's time for a nursery update! (Is it still considered a nursery when your child is over 13 months old?) I've added a few new and vintage pieces to Gibson's room and I wanted to show them to you.

My incredibly talented SIL painted this sign for G's first birthday! It's the title of my absolute favorite Dr. Seuss book. We first got the inspiration from this one I saw on Pinterest.

I scored this magnetic board from the Fort Worth Indie Craft Show. Check out Just Hang It Designs on etsy. The magnets were a gift for my wedding years ago. Faith, Hope, Love.

I absolutely LOVE this quote I've been seeing all over Pinterest. I added a business card I also picked up from the craft show. It's from Fifiduvie. I also love her, "Baby, Let's be Outlaws!" quote! Check her shop out HERE.

My mom gave Gibson this vintage children's desk for Christmas last year.

I love the vintage decals! Homeschooling is becoming a real possibility, and I can just imagine G reading his little books sitting at his desk!

No comments:

Post a Comment