Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween & What We Had for Dinner

I made One Pot Pasta E Fagioli for dinner tonight. I left out the bacon to make it vegetarian, but my husband said it was missing something. "Bacon?" I asked. "Yep."
This is definitely not a meal you want to make last minute, or after a long day. It was very time- consuming. But worth it. Click HERE for the recipe.

Gibson enjoyed dressing up. His Halloween name was G-Money. I think he enjoyed his graham cracker the most.


Love that face!

G was too pooped to party by the time my husband got home from work, so we stayed home and passed out candy instead of parading him around. He fell asleep right after our first Trick-or-Treater visited. It was a pretty laid-back kind of Halloween.

2 comments:

  1. Gibson is stylin' and profilin'! G-Money is Gary's gangsta name too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! They should have dressed up together! They could have been a duo!

    ReplyDelete