Wednesday, February 1, 2012

A Photo A Day in February


One of my New Year's Resolutions was to learn photography. I haven't really been taking many pictures lately, but today I am committing to the February Photo a Day Challenge. Each day I'll take share a different picture. I'll probably use my phone to take most pictures, but days when I'm feeling all photographer-y I'll use my Sony NEX-3 HD and try to remember to share things like aperture, shutter speed, etc. Listen to me, trying to sound like I know what I'm talking about! ;)

Today's challenge is to take a picture of your view. This is the view of the field behind our house where we play.
I used the Picfx app on my phone to give this picture a Bokeh effect. I've been kind of obsessed with Bokeh ever since my SIL introduced me to it!

So, I hope you enjoy the pics, and if you want to join in, here's the link to challenge.

2 comments:

  1. Nice picture! If you're interested in doing a photo excursion (a day out to someplace cool so you can take tons of pictures), I'm always game!!!

    ReplyDelete