Sunday, January 8, 2012

Let's Get Organized!

I've been having a hard time managing my time lately, so I made this little lovely to help me stay on track. Each day I can write a goal for that particular day that I really need to get accomplished. The black rectangles are chalkboard vinyl, but you could definitely make this with chalkboard paint and get the same effect. I used one of the vintage frames I bought a few months ago for two dollars!

I began by spray-painting the frame grey. Or gray. However you prefer. ;)

I made the text using black vinyl on my Silhouette.


Then I added the chalkboard vinyl rectangles, which I also cut on my Silhouette. I can't wait to hang this puppy up! I have the perfect spot waiting for it in my kitchen. Here's to being more organized this year!
Tip  Junkie handmade projects

No comments:

Post a Comment