Monday, August 8, 2011

Nursery Tour


Here are some pics of the nursery I decorated for my son. The walls are painted a dark gray and I used yellow and white accents. The dresser is my absolute favorite find. I payed a wopping $50 for it at a garage sale. I don't think its original owners knew what they were giving up! The fabric embroidery hoops are made from fabric I bought at Ikea and a local fabric shop. I've seen these all over the web and thought they looked easy enough to make. Turns out they are! I promise to post a tutorial on these soon! We found the yellow mirror in our house when we moved in. It was originally gold, my husband painted it red and it lived in our dining room. When I decided on the colors for the nursery, he graciously agreed to paint it for me again!

The bunting on the wall is made from fabrics I found at Ikea and a local fabric shop.
The crib sheets are a yellow and gray damask print that I found at a local fabric shop. Crib sheets are surprisingly easy to make! I found the tutorial here at Made.



No comments:

Post a Comment