Saturday, December 17, 2011

How to Style Your Little Man, Final Day

The final day of "How to Style Your Little Man" focuses on accessorizing! Girls may have cornered the market on bows, ruffles, and lace, but little boys can still rock cute hats, shoes, and jackets.

Again with the BOOTS!

In case you haven't noticed, I'm a little hat-obsessed. I think hats are so versatile and can really change an outfit. I hear moms complain that their baby won't keep a hat on. When I dress G in a hat, I try to make sure he is in front of a mirror so he can see himself. Then I make a BIG deal about how cute he looks and he usually ends up admiring himself for a few minutes and decides to keep his hat on. If he decides he's had enough and throws his hat on the floor, then that's that and I don't make him put it back on.

Happy Accessorizing, and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment