Saturday, March 3, 2012

New Frame

 I've added a new frame to my collection today.  My husband informed me he thinks frames are beginning to take over our house, but I think that's crazy talk!


 I ordered some twine from The Twinery a while back when they were having a GroupDealz promotion.  This frame belonged to the collection of frames I found in our house when we moved in.  I spray painted it grey.

 I cut the twine to fit the frame then hot glued it to the back.


I found these teeny-tiny clothespins at Hobby Lobby and bought them with my 40% off coupon.  I don't think I've ever bought anything at Hobby Lobby without a 40% off discount!  Then I hung some instagram pics on the twine.


I really like the end result.  I've decided to use this frame to hang pics for now, but I'm thinking about switching the pics out for some letters and spelling something out.  Maybe "He is Risen" for Easter? 

No comments:

Post a Comment